Mommy & Me Sleepover Conference
Time & Location
About the event
Join other FABULOUS families at the Mommy & Me Sleepover Conference in Falls, Church, Va.
Mother's Day is more than a day. What better way to celebrate than to enjoy a life-changing weekend that will enhance your relationship with your child. Connect in a safe and positive space, get pampered and discuss intimate topics as it relates to life issues, building healthy relationships and increasing communication. We'll be having a pamper party, Truth Talk panel, She Rocks brunch, a pep rally and so much more! Don't miss the fun!
THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE CONFERENCE.
Mommy & Me Sleepover Conference is a life-changing, girl's weekend experience designed to help you develop new friendships, gain new insight, get empowered and have fun in the process! Whether you’re a mom, aunt, grandmother, or bonus mom this event will empower you and your family to live ABUNDANTLY. This experience is all about YOU—enhancing your relationship with your child, building self-awareness, and most important, practicing self-care.
BECAUSE SELF-CARE IS NOT SELFISH.
THE SLEEPOVER CONFERENCE IS PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY IF:
• Your daughter is experiencing bullying and/or feeling insecure
• You want to connect or reconnect with your child and need a little help
• You've been putting yourself and your family on the back burner to meet other demands
• You feel stuck and you need some inspiration to give you that extra push
• You’re looking to connect with positive guardians who desire to build strong future women
• You want a strong support system of real women who won’t judge you and have your best interest at heart
DURING THE SLEEPOVER YOU WILL:
• Connect: You will be a part of a positive, genuine and open environment that’s friendly and supports building strong connections.
• Collaborate: You are an asset to this experience. You will NOT be talked at or preached to, rather you will be able to interact and learn from one another through this weekend experience.
• Confide: You will feel secure and comfortable enough to be able to confide in us.
• Charge: You will leave feeling fully charged and ready to operate at your highest potential. You will also be equipped with resources to put into practice when you return home.
• You don’t want to miss this!
Friday, May 3, 2019
• Hotel Check-in - 4:00pm
• Dinner Reception - 6:00pm
• Interactive Games & Activities
Saturday, May 4, 2019
• Empowering Sessions & Breakouts
• Truth Talk Panel
• Pajama Spa Party! (Massages, Facials, Mindfulness Exercises & More!)
Sunday, May 5, 2019
• She Rocks Brunch
• Power UP Pep Rally
• Depart - 2:00pm